You have 0 item
Copag 1546 Bridge Size Green/Burgundy Jumbo Index
- - Cost Friendly
- - A protective plastic case
- - ISO 9002 certification will ensure a quality product every time
- - Bridge size (3.5” X 2.25”), Jumbo index (large number)
- - 100 % cellulose acetate plastic cards
- - Includes one green deck of arrow series cards and one burgundy deck of arrow series cards
- - Ideal for blackjack, poker and etc
The history of COPAG is directly linked to the history of card games in Brazil. COPAG has been in this market since the beginning of the century. Albino GonÇalves, a graphics designer, founded the company in 1908 in the city of SÃo Paulo. COPAG has surged to become the market leader in 100% plastic playing cards among the United States Market.
This set of Copag 1546 BRIDGE SIZE GREEN/BURGUNDY JUMBO INDEX include one green deck of arrow series cards and one burgundy deck of arrow series cards and a protective plastic case. This product is individually retail packaged.
Copag plastic playing cards last longer than other plastic cards and more than 100 times stronger than paper cards. This particular playing cards is cost friendly and quality guaranteed.